Is my billing and packaging discreet?
Orders are discreetly packaged in unmarked boxes or envelopes, with the shipper listed as “TLA ACQUISITION CORP”. Charges on your card will appear as: “TLA ACQUISITION”.
When will my order ship?
Please allow up to 2 business days (Monday through Friday) for your order to be processed and shipped. We do not ship on weekends or holidays.
Any orders placed after 5:00 AM Pacific Standard Time will be processed on the next business day.
When will my package be delivered?
Lovers cannot guarantee shipping times quoted by the carrier. Any delays in receiving your order due to weather conditions or other natural causes are outside of our control.
Ground orders in Washington State typically arrive in 1-3 business days. Orders shipped to the western United States typically arrive in 2-4 business days. Orders shipped to the eastern United States typically arrive in 3-5 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday.
Do I need to sign my package upon delivery?
Orders Over $200 require a signature upon delivery as a protection against lost or stolen packages. If you are unable to sign for your package please let us know immediately before your order is processed (CS@loversstores.com or 1.844.988.0027).
What shipping carriers do you use?
Orders are shipped via FedEx Ground unless an alternative method is purchased or FedEx Ground is not available for your delivery address. Orders to PO boxes and APO/FPO addresses will ship via USPS Priority mail.
Do you ship Internationally?
Lovers ships to the following countries: the United States and Canada. At this time we do not ship to any US territories.
All international orders will be shipped via USPS. International orders may be subject to delays or import taxes and fees due to your country’s customs laws.
Orders to Canada can take anywhere from 5 business days to 2 weeks depending on the destination. When clicking the “Buy” button buyers acknowledge full responsibility for complying with their country's laws, Customs regulations, taxes, and duties.
Lovers is not responsible for orders once they have left our warehouse. Lovers bears no responsibility or risk for the importation of our products conflicting with government regulations.
What if an item is Out of Stock?
Items that are out of stock will need to be re-ordered. We do not automatically process backordered items. You will not be charged for any items that are out of stock.
Will I pay tax on my order?
Sales tax will be charged on orders shipped to Washington, California, Texas, and Tennessee. No sales tax is collected for orders shipped outside of Washington, California, Texas, and Tennessee.
Returns and Exchanges
Can I return my product or get a refund?
At Lovers we stand behind the products we sell. Due to the nature of our products we do not accept returns or exchanges on items not found to be defective. If you receive a defective product we will provide a replacement or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
We regret that we are unable to refund your original shipping charges, if applicable, unless the return was a result of our error. Gift cards are non-refundable.
Please note: We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from Lovers or from Loversstores.com. We do not offer satisfaction returns.
How do I exchange in store?
For in store exchanges; simply bring the defective item to the location nearest to you – be sure to bring your receipt or packing slip. Items that have been used should be presented in either the original packaging or in a sealable bag. A Lovers Associate will help process your exchange of defective merchandise within 30 days from purchase period. Unworn lingerie items with the manufacturers tags still attached may be exchanged for another item within 30 days of purchase.
How do I exchange online?
If you purchased online or are unable to visit one of our stores; exchanges for the same item or equal value can be processed by contacting Customer Care at 1.844.988.0027 or by emailing CS@loversstores.com. Unworn lingerie items with the manufacturers tags still attached may be exchanged for size. No cash refunds, balances will be applied to a gift card for future purchases.
Does Lovers Exclusive Products have an extended warranty?
Does my product have an extended warranty?
Many of our products have extended warranties covered by the manufacturer. Customers with defective items purchased outside of our 30 day policy will be directed to the appropriate vendor. If you need help submitting a warranty claim with the manufacturer, please contact Customer Care at 1.844.988.0027 or by emailing CS@loversstores.com.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason including limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies, or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud department.
Important Notice Your city or state may have laws making some items on our site illegal. It is your obligation to check local and state laws before ordering!
To continue on this site you MUST affirm that viewing/downloading/receiving sexually explicit materials does not violate the standards or laws of your community, that you will not make any of the materials available to minors in any form, that you believe it is your constitutional right to view these materials, that you will be fully liable for any legal ramifications that may arise from your receiving or viewing of these materials and that you are over the age of 18.
All models, actors, actresses and other persons that appear in any visual depiction of actual sexual conduct appearing or otherwise contained on this website were over the age of eighteen years at the time of the creation of such depictions. All other visual depictions displayed on this website are exempt from the provision of 18 U.S.C. §2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 because any of said visual depictions which appear to be of sexually explicit conduct is merely simulated. With respect to all visual depictions displayed on this website, whether of actual sexual conduct, simulated sexual content or otherwise, all persons in said visual depictions were at least 18 years of age when said visual depictions were created. This website is not the primary producer (as that term is defined in 18 USC §2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 or subsequent case law defining such) of any of the visual content contained in the Website. The original records required pursuant to 18 U.S.C. §2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 for the materials contained in this website are kept by the Custodian of Records for each of the primary producers.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Present gift card at the time of purchase or input gift card number as required during online checkout. The purchase amount will be deducted from the value of the card. Value may be added to the card at any time by visiting a Lovers retail store. Gift cards are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-redeemable for cash. Gift cards will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged. Cards are redeemable at all Lovers retail stores and online at www.loversstores.com. The issuer of Lovers gift cards is TLA Acquisition Corp. who may delegate its issuer obligations to an assignee without notice to card owner. If delegated, the assignee, and not TLA Acquisition Corp., will be the sole obligor to the card owner. Purchase, use, or acceptance of gift cards constitutes acceptance of these terms.
For balance and other inquiries, please call 1-844-988-0027 or email CS@loversstores.com.
40th Anniversary Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ENTRY IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
Sweepstakes Name: 40th Anniversary Sweepstakes April (“Sweepstakes”)
Sponsor: TLA Acquisition Corp., 901 West Main St., Suite A, Auburn, WA 98001 (“Sponsor”)
The Sweepstakes hosted by Sponsor is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (as may be applicable).
1. ENTRANT ELIGIBILITY. An "Entrant" is a person who (i) is a legal resident of the United States, (ii) is at least eighteen (18) years old and has reached the age of majority in the state in which he/she resides as of the time of entering the Sweepstakes, (iii) is not on the U.S. Bureau of Industry and Security’s Denied Persons or Entity Lists, is not on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals, and is not on the US Department of Commerce’s Table of Denial Orders, and (iv) complies with the Method of Entry & Entry Requirements in Section 4 below. Officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, partners, employees, agents, and representatives of Sponsor, as well as, members of Sponsor’s immediate families (parents, siblings, children and spouses, regardless of where they live), and those persons living in the same household with such persons, whether related or not, are ineligible to enter.
2. ENTRY PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) on April 4th, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) on May 29th, 2021 (the "Entry Period").
3. DISQUALIFICATION. Without limitation, an Entrant may be disqualified, at Sponsor's sole discretion, if (i) Entrant has a pending arrest or conviction for a felony or misdemeanor involving moral turpitude, (ii) Entrant is subject to a restraining order; (iii) Entrant fails to meet the Method of Entry & Entry Requirements in Section 4; or (iv) Entrant violates or fails to comply with these Official Rules.
4. METHOD OF ENTRY & ENTRY REQUIREMENTS. Entry to the Sweepstakes is limited to one (1) entry per Entrant/person. To enter the Sweepstakes, you may access Sponsor’s website page at https://loversstores.com, successfully complete the entry form and provide all of the required information to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified. Third party entry and/or entry through a sweepstakes service is not permitted. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and no entry will be acknowledged or returned.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS & NOTIFICATION. 40th Anniversary Sweepstakes winners (“Winners”) will be determined by random drawing which will be conducted by Sponsor. Sponsor will choose the one (1) Winners on June 2nd, 2021. Sponsor will determine at its sole reasonable discretion if any Winner is qualified and eligible. If a Winner is disqualified or ineligible for any reason, such as residing in a location where the Sweepstakes is prohibited or restricted by law, then an alternate may be chosen. Sponsor will contact all Winners using the contact information provided by winners when completing the entry form. Winners may be required to complete, sign and return a certificate or affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, where lawful, a publicity release within five (5) calendar days of notification. In the event of failure to return the documents and/or requested information, or the return of any prize notification as being undeliverable, Winner will forfeit the applicable prize and an alternate winner may be selected by Sponsor in the same manner as the original random drawing. All decisions of Sponsor are final. Odds of winning each prize are dependent upon number of eligible entries received.
6. PRIZES. The 40th Anniversary Sweepstakes April Winners will receive one (1) sex toy gift bag with an individual approximate retail value of $500. If requested, each Winner shall provide Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number, social security number or equivalent as a condition of any prize being awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. The cumulative total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all prizes is approximately $500. The ARV may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of any prize will be solely determined by Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution will be permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. None of the prizes are nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, will be the sole responsibility of Winner. Each Winner must provide the Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes. IRS Form 1099s will be issued in the name of the Winner for the actual value of the prize received. No substitution of any prize or any transfer/assignment of a prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by any Winner is permitted. Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor, its parent and affiliated companies, and each of their respective employees, officers, shareholders, and directors (collectively, “Sponsor Releasees”) will not have any obligation or responsibility, including any responsibility to award any prize to Entrants, with regard to: (a) entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate the Official Rules; (b) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind; (c) Entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or claiming a prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any inability of any Winner to accept the prize for any reason; (f) if a prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control; or (g) any damages, injuries or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or any promotion or prize related activities. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be: (i) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or with any website promoting the Sweepstakes; (ii) acting in violation of the Official Rules; or (iii) entering or attempting to enter the Sweepstakes multiple times through the use of multiple email addresses or the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit entries. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Sweepstakes, including the entire Sweepstakes, and/or modify the Sweepstakes and/or award any prize from all eligible entries received as of the termination date. ANY PERSON ATTEMPTING TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR OR IN ANY WAY TAMPER WITH, DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; RELEASE. Sponsor Releasees, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and their respective employees, agents and representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) will not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or other irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (i) by any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission of any third party, or (ii) by any cause, condition, or event beyond the control of the Released Parties, including, without limitation, any act of God, war, terrorism, riot, hurricane or fire. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT FULLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY RELEASES, DISCHARGES AND HOLDS HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, COSTS, EXPENSES, ATTORNEY’S FEES, DAMAGES AND OTHER LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ENTRANT'S PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITIES (SUCH AS ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION BUT TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, DEMANDS, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION FOR NEGLIGENCE, DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, BODILY INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH), PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF CONSORTIUM, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PUNITIVE DAMAGES AND ALL OTHER FORMS OF CLAIMS, LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES.
10. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. All disputes arising under or relating to the Sweepstakes and/or these Official Rules will be governed by the laws of California, without regard for conflicts of laws principles. All disputes arising under or relating to the Sweepstakes and/or these Official Rules shall be submitted to and resolved by binding arbitration in Los Angeles, California, any award shall be confirmed in the courts situated in Los Angeles County, California. The arbitration shall be conducted on a confidential basis pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any decision or award as a result of any such arbitration proceeding shall be in writing and shall provide an explanation for all conclusions of law and fact and shall include the assessment of costs, expenses, and reasonable attorneys’ fees. Any such arbitration shall include a written record of the arbitration hearing.
11. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES. To obtain a copy of the Official Rules and Winners list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Sponsor at the address set forth above. All such requests must be received within four (4) weeks after the end of the Sweepstakes.
You can contact us through our Contact Page! We will be happy to assist you.