Is my billing and packaging discreet?
Orders are discreetly packaged in unmarked boxes or envelopes, with the shipper listed as “TLA ACQUISITION CORP”. Charges on your card will appear as: “TLA ACQUISITION”.
When will my order ship?
Please allow up to 2 business days (Monday through Friday) for your order to be processed and shipped. We do not ship on weekends or holidays.
Any orders placed after 5:00 AM Pacific Standard Time will be processed on the next business day.
When will my package be delivered?
Lovers cannot guarantee shipping times quoted by the carrier. Any delays in receiving your order due to weather conditions or other natural causes are outside of our control.
Ground orders in Washington State typically arrive in 1-3 business days. Orders shipped to the western United States typically arrive in 2-4 business days. Orders shipped to the eastern United States typically arrive in 3-5 business days. Business days are Monday through Friday.
Do I need to sign my package upon delivery?
Orders Over $200 require a signature upon delivery as a protection against lost or stolen packages. If you are unable to sign for your package please let us know immediately before your order is processed (CS@loversstores.com or 1.844.988.0027).
What shipping carriers do you use?
Orders are shipped via FedEx Ground unless an alternative method is purchased or FedEx Ground is not available for your delivery address. Orders to PO boxes and APO/FPO addresses will ship via USPS Priority mail.
Do you ship Internationally?
Lovers ships to the following countries: the United States and Canada. At this time we do not ship to any US territories.
All international orders will be shipped via USPS. International orders may be subject to delays or import taxes and fees due to your country’s customs laws.
Orders to Canada can take anywhere from 5 business days to 2 weeks depending on the destination. When clicking the “Buy” button buyers acknowledge full responsibility for complying with their country's laws, Customs regulations, taxes, and duties.
Lovers is not responsible for orders once they have left our warehouse. Lovers bears no responsibility or risk for the importation of our products conflicting with government regulations.
What if an item is Out of Stock?
Items that are out of stock will need to be re-ordered. We do not automatically process backordered items. You will not be charged for any items that are out of stock.
Will I pay tax on my order?
Sales tax will be charged on orders shipped to Washington, California, Texas, and Tennessee. No sales tax is collected for orders shipped outside of Washington, California, Texas, and Tennessee.
Returns and Exchanges
Can I return my product or get a refund?
At Lovers we stand behind the products we sell. Due to the nature of our products we do not accept returns or exchanges on items not found to be defective. If you receive a defective product we will provide a replacement or exchange within 30 days of purchase.
We regret that we are unable to refund your original shipping charges, if applicable, unless the return was a result of our error. Gift cards are non-refundable.
Please note: We do not accept returns on products that were not purchased from Lovers or from Loversstores.com. We do not offer satisfaction returns.
How do I exchange in store?
For in store exchanges; simply bring the defective item to the location nearest to you – be sure to bring your receipt or packing slip. Items that have been used should be presented in either the original packaging or in a sealable bag. A Lovers Associate will help process your exchange of defective merchandise within 30 days from purchase period. Unworn lingerie items with the manufacturers tags still attached may be exchanged for another item within 30 days of purchase.
How do I exchange online?
If you purchased online or are unable to visit one of our stores; exchanges for the same item or equal value can be processed by contacting Customer Care at 1.844.988.0027 or by emailing CS@loversstores.com. Unworn lingerie items with the manufacturers tags still attached may be exchanged for size. No cash refunds, balances will be applied to a gift card for future purchases.
Does Lovers Exclusive Products have an extended warranty?
Does my product have an extended warranty?
Many of our products have extended warranties covered by the manufacturer. Customers with defective items purchased outside of our 30 day policy will be directed to the appropriate vendor. If you need help submitting a warranty claim with the manufacturer, please contact Customer Care at 1.844.988.0027 or by emailing CS@loversstores.com.
Terms and Conditions
Please Note: We reserve the right to refuse or cancel an order for any reason including limitations on quantities available for purchase, inaccuracies, or errors in product or pricing information, or problems identified by our credit and fraud department.
Important Notice Your city or state may have laws making some items on our site illegal. It is your obligation to check local and state laws before ordering!
To continue on this site you MUST affirm that viewing/downloading/receiving sexually explicit materials does not violate the standards or laws of your community, that you will not make any of the materials available to minors in any form, that you believe it is your constitutional right to view these materials, that you will be fully liable for any legal ramifications that may arise from your receiving or viewing of these materials and that you are over the age of 18.
All models, actors, actresses and other persons that appear in any visual depiction of actual sexual conduct appearing or otherwise contained on this website were over the age of eighteen years at the time of the creation of such depictions. All other visual depictions displayed on this website are exempt from the provision of 18 U.S.C. §2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 because any of said visual depictions which appear to be of sexually explicit conduct is merely simulated. With respect to all visual depictions displayed on this website, whether of actual sexual conduct, simulated sexual content or otherwise, all persons in said visual depictions were at least 18 years of age when said visual depictions were created. This website is not the primary producer (as that term is defined in 18 USC §2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 or subsequent case law defining such) of any of the visual content contained in the Website. The original records required pursuant to 18 U.S.C. §2257 and 28 C.F.R. 75 for the materials contained in this website are kept by the Custodian of Records for each of the primary producers.
Lovers Afterglow™ Rewards Program
Effective Date: July 26, 2021
Lovers Afterglow™ Rewards program (the “Program”) is offered by TLA Acquisition Corp. (“Lovers” or “Company”) to customers making purchases and to potential customers on www.loversstores.com and in Lovers retail stores. Company will extend certain perks and privileges as described in more detail herein, and additional offers may be extended from time to time. These terms and conditions (hereinafter “Terms and Conditions”) form the agreement (the “Agreement”) between you (“You” or “Member”) and Company with respect to the Program.
MEMBERS' ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
By participating in the Program, Member agrees to the terms and conditions, rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the Program, including, without limitation, these Terms and Conditions, including the provisions below dealing with mandatory arbitration of all disputes on an individual (i.e., non-class action) basis. Each Member is responsible for remaining knowledgeable about the Program Terms and Conditions. Company reserves the right to disqualify Members who have violated any of the Program Terms and Conditions.
COMPANY'S RIGHT TO CHANGE/CANCEL PROGRAM
Company may alter, limit, modify or terminate the Program, the Program structure, any other feature of the Program, or these Terms and Conditions in its sole and absolute discretion at any time and in any manner without notice. Your continued participation in the Program will confirm your acceptance of such changes.
The Program is open to both U.S. residents within the 50 United States including the District of Columbia and Canadian residents who are at least eighteen (18) years of age. Membership is limited to individuals only and is limited to one (1) account per individual. Membership is not available to corporations, businesses, charities, partnerships, enterprises or anyone other than an individual, unless written approval is received in advance from Company, in its sole and absolute discretion.
Individuals can enroll by creating an account at www.loversstores.com or by creating an account in one of our Lovers retail store locations. A valid email address is required for enrollment. Member must provide information accurately and completely when creating an account. Company reserves the right to refuse membership to any individual who does not follow the enrollment procedures. Member should promptly advise Company of any changes to their personal account contact information, such as name, address, telephone number(s) and/or email address, by visiting www.loversstores.com/rewards and updating their Member account.
Members will receive rewards points (“Points”) in their Member account through certain “Eligible Purchases” (detailed below) and through participation in other promotional or special offers that may be conducted by Company or its authorized third party partners from time to time (i.e., referral programs, social media offers, etc.). Additional terms, requirements, and exclusions regarding accumulation of Points are stated below.
- Eligible Purchases: Purchases of certain merchandise and/or services (after promotional offers or discounts have been applied and before taxes and shipping charges have been applied and less returns or exchanges), made at www.loversstores.com or in a Lovers retail store location, count toward the Member’s accumulation of Points in the program as follows:
- Members will receive one hundred (100) Points for each one dollar ($1 USD) of Eligible Purchases
- Members will receive four hundred (400) Points for each one dollar ($1 USD) of Eligible Purchases made on the 1st Tuesday of every calendar month
- Members who use a Lovers gift card as a method of payment will receive Points in the corresponding amount of the Eligible Purchase
- Members who enroll the Program in-store at a Lovers retail store location, or online at loversstores.com through creating a Lovers Afterglow account will receive ten thousand (10,000) Points
- Members who successfully refer a friend to loversstores.com will receive twenty thousand (20,000) Points. A successful friend referral must include the use of the Members unique referral code and the referee must spend a minimum of $50 or more.
- Members will earn two thousand five hundred (2,500) Points for leaving a product review on loversstores.com
- Members will earn one thousand (1,000) Points for following Lovers on Facebook
- Members will earn one thousand (1,000) Points for following Lovers on Instagram
- Exclusions: The amount of a Lovers gift card purchase will not be applied to a Member’s accumulation of Points. Additional items may be excluded from Point accumulation at the sole discretion of Company.
- Valid Email Address: A current, valid email address is required for a Member to be eligible for benefits, offers and updates. Member must notify Company of change of email address by updating Member account information online or in a Lovers retail store.
- Points may be redeemed in connection with Eligible Purchases at any Lovers retail store location or at www.loversstores.com
- For online redemption of Points, Members will select the applicable Lovers Afterglow Rewards discount in their cart; for in-store redemption of Points, Members may redeem Points by providing Company’s store employees with their Member account information (such as email) and requesting redemption of Points applied to the applicable Eligible Purchase
- Online rewards discounts are applied at the cart level and reduce the original retail price of items selected. All other discounts are taken at checkout and reduce the already discounted price.
- Members must accumulate a minimum of ten thousand (10,000) Points in the Program to receive the following applicable discounts off any Eligible Purchases then available on www.loversstores.com or at any Lovers retail store location:
|10,000 Points||$5 discount off Eligible Purchase|
|20,000 Points||$10 discount off Eligible Purchase|
|30,000 Points||$15 discount off Eligible Purchase|
|40,000 Points||$20 discount off Eligible Purchase|
|50,000 Points||$25 discount off Eligible Purchase|
|60,000 Points||$30 discount off Eligible Purchase|
|70,000 Points||$35 discount off Eligible Purchase|
|80,000 Points||$40 discount off Eligible Purchase|
|90,000 Points||$45 discount off Eligible Purchase|
|100,000 Points||$50 discount off Eligible Purchase|
|110,000 Points||$55 discount off Eligible Purchase|
|120,000 Points||$60 discount off Eligible Purchase|
|130,000 Points||$65 discount off Eligible Purchase|
|140,000 Points||$70 discount off Eligible Purchase|
|150,000 Points||$75 discount off Eligible Purchase|
|160,000 Points||$80 discount off Eligible Purchase|
|170,000 Points||$85 discount off Eligible Purchase|
|180,000 Points||$90 discount off Eligible Purchase|
|190,000 Points||$95 discount off Eligible Purchase|
|200,000 Points||$100 discount off Eligible Purchase|
|210,000 Points||$105 discount off Eligible Purchase|
|220,000 Points||$110 discount off Eligible Purchase|
|230,000 Points||$115 discount off Eligible Purchase|
|240,000 Points||$120 discount off Eligible Purchase|
|250,000 Points||$125 discount off Eligible Purchase|
EXPIRATION OF POINTS
Points will expire (12) months after any “Inactivity” in the Program. “Inactivity” will mean any consecutive 12-month period in which Member does not either receive or redeem Points.
All current employees of Company are ineligible to participate in the Program.
Company will communicate with Members about marketing via mail, email, SMS and other channels, including about special Member promotions, offers and more. Company will also use these channels to communicate the Member’s tier status, notify Member of eligibility for a benefit, communicate Program changes and more. Please note that even if You opt out of receiving marketing or promotional communications, Company may continue to send You non-marketing or non-promotional emails, such as those about Your account or our ongoing business relations. For all questions about the Program or Your Member account, please contact us at 1-844-988-0027 or CS@loverstores.com.
EXCHANGES & RETURNS
Merchandise exchanges & returns must be made in accordance with Company's return policy available above. Upon the return of an item, the spend amount and Points applied for the original purchase will be deducted from the Member's account.
RIGHT TO REVOKE
Company reserves the right to revoke the membership of any Member in the Program and/or revoke any or all benefits the Member may be entitled to, if in the sole and absolute discretion of Company, a Member abuses any of the Program privileges, fraudulently uses the Program, fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions or otherwise earns benefits through deception, forgery and/or fraud. In the event that Company cancels Your membership, or terminates this Program for any reason, all Points, rewards, or other benefits earned on Your membership account will be forfeited.
Company may assign or delegate its obligations under this Agreement, in whole or in part, to any assignee or successor without notice to Member. If delegated or assigned, the assignee or successor will be the sole obligor to the Member with respect to the Program and the Agreement.
Program benefits may not be transferred, purchased, sold, assigned, auctioned or traded, including, without limitation, by death or as part of any spousal or estate settlement. Doing so will void the Member account. Benefits have no cash value and are not exchangeable for cash.
Member is responsible and liable for any applicable federal, state or local income, sales, use or other taxes which may result from Member's participation in the Program.
Company and each of its respective subsidiaries, divisions, and affiliate entities, along with each such Company’s respective officers, directors, employees, and agents make no warranty, express or implied, including but not limited to, any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose with respect to the Program or any products or services related to such Program.
These Terms and Conditions, the relationship between You and the Company, and the Program, shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any conflict of law provisions.
MANDATORY ARBITRATION OF ALL DISPUTES AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION CAREFULLY. IT AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS, INCLUDING YOUR RIGHT TO FILE A LAWSUIT IN COURT.
ANY DISPUTE RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OR THE PROGRAM, INCLUDING CLAIMS BASED ON STATE OR FEDERAL STATUTES, SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO CONFIDENTIAL ARBITRATION BEFORE A SINGLE ARBITRATOR IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA. SUCH PROCEEDINGS SHALL BE CONDUCTED UNDER THE PREVAILING RULES OF THE AMERICAN ARBITRATION ASSOCIATION. THE ARBITRATOR'S AWARD SHALL BE BINDING AND FINAL AND MAY BE ENTERED AS A JUDGMENT IN ANY COURT OF COMPETENT JURISDICTION. UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, COMPANY AND MEMBER UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THEY ARE GIVING UP THEIR RIGHT TO A COURT OR JURY TRIAL.
Class Action Waiver
COMPANY AND MEMBER FURTHER AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE RESOLUTION PROCEEDINGS WILL BE CONDUCTED ONLY ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS AND NOT IN A CLASS, CONSOLIDATED OR OTHER REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, AND THE PARTIES EXPRESSLY WAIVE THEIR RIGHT TO FILE A CLASS ACTION OR SEEK RELIEF ON A CLASS BASIS. MEMBER AND COMPANY AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN MEMBER’S OR COMPANY’S INDIVIDUAL CAPCAITY, AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. IF ANY COURT OR ARBITRATOR DETERMINES THAT THE CLASS ACTION WAIVER SET FORTH IN THIS SECTION IS VOID OR UNENFORCEABLE FOR ANY REASON OR THAT AN ARBITRATION CAN PROCEED ON A CLASS BASIS, THEN THE ARBITRATION PROVISION SET FORTH ABOVE SHALL BE DEEMED NULL AND VOID IN ITS ENTIRETY AND THE PARTIES SHALL BE DEEMEED TO NOT HAVE AGREED TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES ON A CLASS BASIS.
THE ABOVE PROVISIONS SHALL NOT APPLY IF MEMBER HAS IN ANY MANNER VIOLATED OR THREATENED TO VIOLATE ANY COMPANY INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, IN WHICH CASE COMPANY MAY SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR OTHER APPROPRIATE RELIEF IN ANY STATE OR FEDERAL COURT IN THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA. MEMBER CONSENTS TO EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS.
30-Day Right to Opt Out
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OPT OUT AND NOT BE BOUND BY THE ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER PROVISIONS SET FORTH ABOVE BY SENDING WRITTEN NOTICE OF YOUR DECISION TO OPT OUT TO email@example.com WITH THE SUBJECT LINE, “MANDATORY ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER OPT-OUT.” THE NOTICE MUST BE SENT WITHIN THRITY (30) DAYS OF MEMBER’S ENROLLMENT IN THE PROGRAM. IF NOT OPT OUT NOTICE IS SENT BY MEMBER WITHIN THE FOREGOING TIME PERIOD, MEMBER SHALL BE BOUND TO ARBITRATE DISPUTES IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE PROVISIONS OF ABOVE. IF MEMBER DOES OPT OUT OF THE ARBITRATION PROVISION ABOVE, COMPANY ALSO WILL NOT BE BOUND BY THEM.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
You release Company, its parent and affiliates, and each of their respective shareholders, directors, officers, employees, licensees, successors and assignees (collectively, the “Company Releasees”) from and against any and all liability relating to Your membership or participation in the Program or these Terms and Conditions.
LIMITATION ON DAMAGES
To the fullest extent permissible under applicable law, the Company Releasees are not responsible or liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or any other damages under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other theory arising out of or relating in any way, directly or indirectly, to Members' participation in the Program. This applies even if foreseeable or even if the Company Releasees have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
All Program design, text, graphics, logos, images, titles, phrases and product names and the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, trade dress and/or other intellectual property in such materials are owned by Company and may be registered in the United States and internationally.
Gift Card Terms and Conditions
Present gift card at the time of purchase or input gift card number as required during online checkout. The purchase amount will be deducted from the value of the card. Value may be added to the card at any time by visiting a Lovers retail store. Gift cards are non-refundable, non-transferable, and non-redeemable for cash. Gift cards will not be replaced if lost, stolen, or damaged. Cards are redeemable at all Lovers retail stores and online at www.loversstores.com. The issuer of Lovers gift cards is TLA Acquisition Corp. who may delegate its issuer obligations to an assignee without notice to card owner. If delegated, the assignee, and not TLA Acquisition Corp., will be the sole obligor to the card owner. Purchase, use, or acceptance of gift cards constitutes acceptance of these terms.
For balance and other inquiries, please call 1-844-988-0027 or email CS@loversstores.com.
40th Anniversary Sweepstakes
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. ENTRY IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES.
Sweepstakes Name: Welcome Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”)
Sponsor: TLA Acquisition Corp., 901 West Main St., Suite A, Auburn, WA 98001 (“Sponsor”)
The Sweepstakes hosted by Sponsor is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram (as may be applicable).
1. ENTRANT ELIGIBILITY. An "Entrant" is a person who (i) is a legal resident of the United States, (ii) is at least eighteen (18) years old and has reached the age of majority in the state in which he/she resides as of the time of entering the Sweepstakes, (iii) is not on the U.S. Bureau of Industry and Security’s Denied Persons or Entity Lists, is not on the U.S. Treasury Department’s list of Specially Designated Nationals, and is not on the US Department of Commerce’s Table of Denial Orders, and (iv) complies with the Method of Entry & Entry Requirements in Section 4 below. Officers, directors, shareholders, members, managers, partners, employees, agents, and representatives of Sponsor, as well as, members of Sponsor’s immediate families (parents, siblings, children and spouses, regardless of where they live), and those persons living in the same household with such persons, whether related or not, are ineligible to enter.
2. ENTRY PERIOD. The Sweepstakes begins at 12:00:00 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) on July 4th, 2021 and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) on July 31st, 2021 (the "Entry Period").
3. DISQUALIFICATION. Without limitation, an Entrant may be disqualified, at Sponsor's sole discretion, if (i) Entrant has a pending arrest or conviction for a felony or misdemeanor involving moral turpitude, (ii) Entrant is subject to a restraining order; (iii) Entrant fails to meet the Method of Entry & Entry Requirements in Section 4; or (iv) Entrant violates or fails to comply with these Official Rules.
4. METHOD OF ENTRY & ENTRY REQUIREMENTS. Entry to the Sweepstakes is limited to one (1) entry per Entrant/person. To enter the Sweepstakes, you may access Sponsor’s website page at https://loversstores.com, successfully complete the entry form and provide all of the required information to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Incomplete and/or multiple entries will be disqualified. Third party entry and/or entry through a sweepstakes service is not permitted. All entries become the sole property of Sponsor and no entry will be acknowledged or returned.
5. SELECTION OF WINNERS & NOTIFICATION. Welcome Sweepstakes winners (“Winners”) will be determined by random drawing which will be conducted by Sponsor. Sponsor will choose the one (1) Winners on August 2nd, 2021. Sponsor will determine at its sole reasonable discretion if any Winner is qualified and eligible. If a Winner is disqualified or ineligible for any reason, such as residing in a location where the Sweepstakes is prohibited or restricted by law, then an alternate may be chosen. Sponsor will contact all Winners using the contact information provided by winners when completing the entry form. Winners may be required to complete, sign and return a certificate or affidavit of eligibility, a liability release, and, where lawful, a publicity release within five (5) calendar days of notification. In the event of failure to return the documents and/or requested information, or the return of any prize notification as being undeliverable, Winner will forfeit the applicable prize and an alternate winner may be selected by Sponsor in the same manner as the original random drawing. All decisions of Sponsor are final. Odds of winning each prize are dependent upon number of eligible entries received.
6. PRIZES. The Welcome Sweepstakes Winners will receive one (1) gift card with an individual approximate retail value of $150. If requested, each Winner shall provide Sponsor with valid identification and a valid taxpayer identification number, social security number or equivalent as a condition of any prize being awarded. Prizes are not transferable, redeemable for cash or exchangeable for any other prize. The cumulative total approximate retail value (“ARV”) of all prizes is approximately $150. The ARV may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of any prize will be solely determined by Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution will be permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. None of the prizes are nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, will be the sole responsibility of Winner. Each Winner must provide the Sponsor with his/her social security number for tax purposes. IRS Form 1099s will be issued in the name of the Winner for the actual value of the prize received. No substitution of any prize or any transfer/assignment of a prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by any Winner is permitted. Acceptance of any prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
8. GENERAL CONDITIONS. Sponsor, its parent and affiliated companies, and each of their respective employees, officers, shareholders, and directors (collectively, “Sponsor Releasees”) will not have any obligation or responsibility, including any responsibility to award any prize to Entrants, with regard to: (a) entries that contain inaccurate information or do not comply with or violate the Official Rules; (b) entries, prize claims or notifications that are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient, in whole or in part, due to computer, human or technical error of any kind; (c) Entrants who have committed fraud or deception in entering or participating in the Sweepstakes or claiming a prize; (d) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet or computer malfunctions, failures or difficulties; (e) any inability of any Winner to accept the prize for any reason; (f) if a prize cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to Acts of God, natural disasters, terrorism, weather or any other similar event beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control; or (g) any damages, injuries or losses of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from awarding, acceptance, possession, use, misuse, loss or misdirection of any prize or resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or any promotion or prize related activities. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be: (i) tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, or with any website promoting the Sweepstakes; (ii) acting in violation of the Official Rules; or (iii) entering or attempting to enter the Sweepstakes multiple times through the use of multiple email addresses or the use of any robotic or automated devices to submit entries. If Sponsor determines, in its sole discretion, that technical difficulties or unforeseen events compromise the integrity or viability of the Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right to void the entries at issue, and/or terminate the relevant portion of the Sweepstakes, including the entire Sweepstakes, and/or modify the Sweepstakes and/or award any prize from all eligible entries received as of the termination date. ANY PERSON ATTEMPTING TO DEFRAUD SPONSOR OR IN ANY WAY TAMPER WITH, DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND MAY BE SUBJECT TO CIVIL AND/OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; RELEASE. Sponsor Releasees, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and their respective employees, agents and representatives (collectively, “Released Parties”) will not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or other irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (i) by any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission of any third party, or (ii) by any cause, condition, or event beyond the control of the Released Parties, including, without limitation, any act of God, war, terrorism, riot, hurricane or fire. BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT FULLY AND UNCONDITIONALLY RELEASES, DISCHARGES AND HOLDS HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, COSTS, EXPENSES, ATTORNEY’S FEES, DAMAGES AND OTHER LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO ENTRANT'S PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND SWEEPSTAKES RELATED ACTIVITIES (SUCH AS ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE), INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION BUT TO THE EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY APPLICABLE LAW, DEMANDS, CLAIMS AND CAUSES OF ACTION FOR NEGLIGENCE, DAMAGES TO PROPERTY, BODILY INJURY (INCLUDING DEATH), PROPERTY DAMAGE, LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF CONSORTIUM, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, PUNITIVE DAMAGES AND ALL OTHER FORMS OF CLAIMS, LIABILITIES AND DAMAGES.
10. DISPUTE RESOLUTION. All disputes arising under or relating to the Sweepstakes and/or these Official Rules will be governed by the laws of California, without regard for conflicts of laws principles. All disputes arising under or relating to the Sweepstakes and/or these Official Rules shall be submitted to and resolved by binding arbitration in Los Angeles, California, any award shall be confirmed in the courts situated in Los Angeles County, California. The arbitration shall be conducted on a confidential basis pursuant to the Commercial Arbitration Rules of the American Arbitration Association. Any decision or award as a result of any such arbitration proceeding shall be in writing and shall provide an explanation for all conclusions of law and fact and shall include the assessment of costs, expenses, and reasonable attorneys’ fees. Any such arbitration shall include a written record of the arbitration hearing.
11. WINNERS LIST/OFFICIAL RULES. To obtain a copy of the Official Rules and Winners list, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Sponsor at the address set forth above. All such requests must be received within four (4) weeks after the end of the Sweepstakes.
You can contact us through our Contact Page! We will be happy to assist you.