Read About Vibrators
Whether you’re single or in a partnered relationship and looking to spice up your sex life, vibrators can be a great addition to the bedroom. Many people with vulvas find that vibrators help them achieve an orgasm. These motorized toys are popular as a first sex toy for many people.
Benefits of Using a Vibrator
Did you know there are even health benefits to using vibrators to reach an orgasm? Vibrators (and orgasms!) can help in more ways than just enhancing your sexual pleasure. Orgasms can help with sleep, stress, pain, and even your heart! Regularly using a vibrator can provide extra benefits to your health and wellbeing, both physically and mentally. Vibrators are also a great way to spice up existing relationships.
Types of Vibrators
There are many types of vibrators to fit different needs. Vibrators can come in many different categories such as:
- Clit Vibrators - These devices focus on clitoral stimulation.
- Bullet Vibrators - Small, portable vibrators that are easy to carry discreetly, yet provide powerful vibrations.
- Couples Vibrators - Ideal for use with a partner.
- G-Spot Vibrators - This line of vibrators are best for creating orgasms that result in female ejaculation.
- Thrusters - Thrusting vibrators combine back and forth thrusting motions to the vibrating action of a vibrator.
- Egg Vibrators - Smooth, egg shaped vibrators that can be used for vaginal or clitoral stimulation.
- Remote Operated - These vibrators come with a remote control that can be used for hands free or partner controlled fun.
- App Controlled - These vibrators can be paired with a phone via an app that can be used as a remote control and are ideal for long distance love.
Common bullet vibrator features include
- Battery-operated - Runs on rechargeable or replaceable batteries
- Portable - Small, lightweight and easy to carry makes these devices well suited for travel.
- Waterproof - A great feature for people who want to use a vibrator in the bath or shower.
- Smart technology - Typically refers to devices with a companion app or other technology element.
- Multiple speeds - The ability to switch between different vibration speed settings provides more control.
Whatever choice you end up making, remember to take the time to explore your own body and learn all about your new toy. Browse our collection of vibrators to find the best one for you!
Like most sex toys, which are typically intended for use on or in intimate parts of the body, thorough cleaning is very important. We recommend using specially designed toy cleaners that both disinfect and are gentle on the materials that will also extend the life of a vibrator.
New to vibrators? Learn more about the basics of vibrators.