Lovers (PLBY Group, Inc.) is looking for a Graphic Designer to join our Marketing team.
This position works with a small team to design a range of digital and print collateral within provided brand guidelines. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated knowledge of typography, color theory, and layout, while able to rapidly prototype a hierarchy of information.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBLITIES
- Produce digital assets for digital display marketing, direct mail, out of home, and digital site experiences.
- Create visually compelling instore signage based on campaign themes, promotions, and other brand needs.
- Design marketing materials such as branded giveaways, coupons, flyers, and other promotional materials.
- Utilize brand assets including brand photography, graphic elements, and product images to design and build persuasive email campaigns to drive revenue.
- Collaborate with team on campaign ideation based on content strategy.
- Ability to work within existing brand guidelines while staying modern and relevance.
- 2 Year Degree, in Design preferred.
- 2+ years of graphic design experience in an agency, studio or internal creative department creating a range of print and responsive digital assets.
- A background in brick-and-mortar retail signage and email marketing design is a plus.
- Graphic Design degree or equivalent experience required.
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS.
- High proficiency in a variety of design tools such as Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience with Salesforce, Klaviyo and other marketing platforms a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
Schedule: 8 hour shift
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay
Education: Bachelor's (Preferred)
Experience: Graphic design: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote
Please send resume, cover letter and a link to your portfolio to email@example.com.
Associate, Location X