1) What and Where is the Prostate
2) How do you Find the Prostate?
3) What Does a Prostate Orgasm Feel Like?
4) The Best Techniques for Stimulating the Prostate
5) The Best Beginner Sex Toy for Stimulating the Prostate
You’re here because you’re curious about the prostate. We don’t blame you! This often-forgotten pleasure zone can produce mind-blowing, body shuddering orgasms. Although only experienced by people assigned male at birth, that doesn’t mean that others can’t get involved in the action! We know that anything around butt play comes with its fair share of stigma and fear, but we are here to say that prostate (P-spot) orgasms are pretty life-changing. A note before beginning: make sure to use some lube, communicate, and go slow.The prostate is a gland (roughly the size of a walnut) that rests between the bladder and penis, just in front of the rectum. The prostate is responsible for secreting a fluid that helps nourish and protect sperm. The urethra (which carries both semen and urine) runs through the prostate, so when one ejaculates, the prostate helps to expel semen.
The most direct way to locate the prostate is through the anus. Alternatively, you can stimulate it directly through the perineum- or taint, the skin that runs underneath the scrotum to the anus. When you’re aroused, the gland will swell and is easier to find - it almost feels like a large marble.
Prostate orgasms are said to feel similar to penile orgasm but are described as more intense and full-bodied. Something to note: not everyone ejaculates from a p-spot orgasm, but some may secrete a milky fluid from the urethra. This act of “milking” creates prostatic fluid, or ejaculate without sperm.
- The “Come Here”: Slowly insert your lubed and gloved index finger into the anus and curl your finger upward in a “come here” motion toward the belly button. Repeat the motion as you gradually increase your speed.
- Circling: Use the pad of your finger and place it all around the prostate, circling your way around the entirety of it. Mix it up by changing the speed and pressure with the combination that feels best.
- The “Doorbell”: Place the pad of your finger against the outside of the prostate and gently press as if you were ringing a doorbell. We encourage using different pressures and intervals to mix it up and find the sweet spot.
The Best Beginner Sex Toy For Prostate Play:
Sex toys are extremely helpful with accessing your p-spot, especially since you can utilize various vibration settings, pressure, and depth.
This prostate massager is adjustable for a custom fit that massages you until completion. The tapered tip on this comfortable plug allows for easy insertion, with an adjustable shaft that gives you the perfect fit. This vibe comes with a remote that cycles the whisper-quiet motor through the ten vibration settings. Bonus: the base extends forward to arouse your perineum!
We-Vibe Vector ($139)
Prostate Vs. Penile Orgasm: Men's Health